- Only current students (collegiate, graduate etc..) can attend the event.
- Teams can have a maximum of 5 people - we encourage mixing things up & meeting new people!
- No project can be started prior to the start of the event.
- Projects have to be submitted no later than 10 April 2018, 12:00 pm. Late submissions will not be considered.
- All participants are expected to adhere to the building rules of the Tufts Science and Engineering Center, and will have to take full responsibility for any damages.
- All participants are expected to follow Major League Hacking’s code of conduct. (TL;DR. Be respectful. Harassment and abuse are never tolerated.)